In generalMaxdvs bv processes your personal data in the context of its activities. We assure to protect them, to only use them for the purposes mentioned in this statement, not to keep them longer than needed, and to never share them with third parties without good reason or your specific approval (unless legally required).
The cookies policy explains what cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies we use or the information we collect using cookies, and how that information is used. By placing an order or contacting us in any other way, you confirm to understand and agree on these terms.
Interpretation and definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of this cookies policy:
We collect the following data :
● your name and address to make sure we can ship your package over to you.
● your email address to send you information regarding your order or to share
Information that we think will be of interest to you (mxdvs newsletters). You always
Have the right to unsubscribe.
● your phone number to contact you when we need to inform you or need information
From you, to complete your order.
● your login to secure your mxdvs account.
● your ip address to protect our company and your account from fraudulent
● your payment information to make the payment possible.
● cookies (find more information below).
The moment we are contacted via email, phone, social media, or any other channel, this data might be collected as well but never longer than necessary and always within our mobility to delete them.
The collected data is used for the following :
● to grant access to our website and services
● to make some useful functionalities work on our website
● to close and carry out our contracts with our customers
● to contact you regarding possible issues concerning your order
● to treat your complaints regarding shipping issues fe.
● to secure our services and to fight fraudulent transactions
It might as well be used for, but only with your permission:
● to gain insight into how our website is being used
● to evaluate and better our website and services
● to adjust our content based on your interests
By providing us with these data, you consent to us processing this information.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. In the cookies we use.
We use the type of cookies: cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session, and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
necessary / essential cookies — type: session cookies — administered by: us
● purpose: these cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Functionality cookies — type: persistent cookies — administered by: us
● purpose: these cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
● for the chrome web browser, please visit this page from google: https://support.Google.Com/accounts/answer/32050
● for the internet explorer web browser, please visit this page from microsoft: http://support.Microsoft.Com/kb/278835
● for the firefox web browser, please visit this page from mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
● for the safari web browser, please visit this page from apple: https://support.Apple.Com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
● for any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party website: network advertising initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Contact us if you have any questions about this cookies policy:
● by email: hq@mxdvs.Co
● by visiting this page on our website: https://store.mxdvs.co/pages/contact
We assure you that your information will only be held for as long as necessary.
When you active your mxdvs account, the entered data will be held until you request us to delete or deactivate your account.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, the entered data will be held until you unsubscribe from our mailing list.
All information regarding the orders you've placed in the past will be held for our accounting obligations (7 years according to belgian law).
Security and third parties
We will only share your personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide and execute our services
- For legal requirements
- To registration a purchase
- To send our newsletters
We ensure the safety of your personal information to the best of our ability, even after they are shared with a third party.
When we receive a request to change or delete your personal information, we can ask you to identify yourself to avoid fraud.
You have the right to, at any moment, take knowledge of your personal information and the way we use it. You have the right to request us to adjust or delete them. You have the right to ask us to restrict the use of them. You have the right to oppose yourself against the processing of your personal information in case you have serious and legitimate reasons to do so. You have the right to oppose against the use of your personal data for direct marketing. You have the right to request a file of your personal information and/or to transfer them to any other service provided of your choice. When the processing of your personal information is based on your previous permission, you have the right to withdraw your permission.
In case you have any concerns or you would like us to change your contact information or delete you from our mailing list, you can reach out to us using the information below.
Hq@mxdvs.Co / +32 467 05 29 84
Maxdvs bv viaduct-dam 106 2060 antwerp belgium
You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority, using the information below.
Data protection authority drukpersstraat 35
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35 contact@apd-gba.Be